Cycling Accident Claims
Road Traffic Accidents involving cyclists are very common, and often injured cyclists don't realise they are entitled to make a claim for any injuries suffered - if caused by a separate party.
McGinley Solicitors have experience dealing with accident claims on behalf of cyclists. Contact us today and we can answer any questions you may have regarding your injuries or the personal injury claims process.
What to do if you have been involved in a Cyclist Accident:
- Alert the Gardai
- Get all relevant information from the other party involved
- Names of other driver(s) and passengers
- Vehicle Registration Number
- Insurance details
- Details of any witness or Garda / Medical assistants who arrive at the scene
- Takes photographs or videos of the scene for future records
- Attend your doctor as soon as possible to get a medical report
- Contact an accident claims Solicitor