Uninsured Driver - Injury Claim

Uninsured and Unidentified Driver Claims

You may be able make a claim for personal compensation if you have been involved in a road traffic accident and the other driver failed to leave their contact details at the scene.

In the case where the party responsible cannot be traced or does not have insurance then the personal compensation claim is made against the Motor Insurers’ Bureau of Ireland (MIB) which is funded by motor insurance companies in Ireland.

This body was formed in order to protect victims of hit and run road accidents and also against drivers with faulty or in some cases no insurance. In Ireland a proportion of every motor insurance policy incorporates a payment which contributes to the MIB’s personal claims fund

The MIBI will nominate an insurance company to represent their interests during the claims process and the process is the same as any other road traffic accident claim.

Contact McGinley Solicitor today to discuss your case. For more information call 1890 998 969 or email: info@mcginleylaw.ie

Contact McGinley Solicitors

Start your claim today

Call Us Now on 1890 998 969